Monday, February 9, 2009

Blur day today @.@

Ahh.. So tired and blur today ~

Sarah from Mitsubishi - Motors chase me to submit my resume to her, Thanks EeSung!
But then, I never realized that all the important information I have updated, besides my "Other Information". Normally what would you included in Other Information??

Yes, you are currently attached to which company and how much salary you are expected? I totally forgot about this column, so my resume showed I still attached to Dexion Asia which my working experience already updated to JobStreet.Com...

Ahhh.. bad impression to her liao.. I wanted this job so much, its in PR and Events Department. I wanna get rid from JS, totally cant concentrate here!!

My heart is with Mr Zhou, tiring, how I wish I am same age with X & Y!

2 comments:

Danny said...

gd luck with the application la..

jenice said...

Thanks Thanks.. ur company wanna hire me or not?? da zap ~