Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas gathering at The Cave?? or Murni ~

Before Suu Yeen deliver, we decided to have a christmas gathering on 21st Dec 2008. After I read Jian's blog, tak sabar-sabar wanted to go The Cave, so I have suggested them to have dinner at there since everybody has no idea on where to go.



Once I reached, I felt that the adv board very nice, faster snap snap.. :p.. Ah Hee was accompanying me and felt super paiseh that time. Well, who cares??!! haha... After enter into the Cave, reaching a small cave where Cat and etc have been waited there quite some time.. still, once I reached the small cave, "Ah Hee, come come, please help us to take picture.." hahaha... Ah Hee benggang but couldnt reject us....



Mana tau, after we took picture, suddenly they said "Hey let's go!", apa dah jadi?? They don't want to eat at here after we sat there for so long and took picture.. Oh my Buddha!! Ah Hee was the first one to said "okay, I wait you all downstairs".. hahahha.. can feel the maluness of him... Actually I also felt that, but what to do ~


End up, we are wore so nice, and finally shifted to eat Nasi USA, Roti Hawaii, Emperor's Noddle... End up at Murni ~ dddooooiiiiillllll... -_-III



No comments: