Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bangkok Trip on 1.1.09 ~ 4.1.09

I have missed so many ads, don't know want to start post from where also, ok la, start from my trip first la.

My first ever trip on year 2009, with Alan and his family. Before that, everybody told me Bangkok is a shopping heaven, so many things to buy, so cheap... this and that.. may be I put too high expectation, end up come back with dissappointment!!!

The only thing I enjoyed was the dinner on River Cruise, that's it.. ah.. another one, Tuk-Tuk not bad :p Share with you some of my pictures took at Bangkok!! I don't think I will go there for travel again!!

Share with you all also the places I have visited, hmm.. can anyone tell me where are the places I have missed out?? Siam Paragon; Yok Yor Restaurant ~ Chao Phraya River Cruise; Pratcunam Market; MBK; Zen; NaRaYa ~ Central World; Silom Night Market; Patpong Boy Street; Chatuchak; Gaysorn; Suan Lum Night Market; Grand Palace; Wat Pho; China Town!!

Dinner with John and Kajitha on first day night at Chao Phraya Yok Yor Restaurant.

Blur picture took on River Cruise.
Alan -_-III... keep on searching for white shoe, he wanna be White Horse Prince... hahha.... with Michael Jackson post!!!

Yeah!! We have reached Siam.. took at the railway station... Going to Siam Paragon!!

Siam Paragon, with Alan and his mum..

Hey, their Christmas feel was much more better than Malaysia.. but.. how come New Year still got Christmas decor?? I asked Janet, we have 5 days jet lag meh??

Fast snap with Live Band Thai Singer.. tak tau siapa~~
The lovely Tuk-Tuk.. so small, but nice to sit.. Bea told me its dangerous.. Ya.. quite true!!
MBK..

Bangkok International Airport..

My conclusion is: luckily my brought my lovely PremiumT, otherwise, sure I will bored like >.<... hahhaha...
More pics to be continue...

No comments: