Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sista ~ Sista


When talk about my 2 sisters, you can easily differentiate them.
One always, "got money or not?", "taken your meal?", anything I can help??
Another always, "B, tell u the burberry bag...", "I hate the Chi**se Pig", "must have determine to get slim", "the carbo block..."

hahaha..
when i was in schooling time, when i got no $$, I like to go to my eldest sis, when I got $$, then I go to 2nd sis.. terukny.. but I like it.. :p

We are so lucky that can live together, grow up together, sharing our childhood and even now organizing some family gathering together..
My bro had a tough life compare to us, I reckon. Cause our family like girl than boy..
My bro will say : Ada Ke Patut ;p ..
but this make him proved to everyone he can survive and success without other ppls help.

My sisters care the family most, unlike me.
But I guess I have the most patient to our parents.
Bro seldom talk to them..
Da Jie ada angin then talk, no angin then scold..
Er Jie worst, scold all the time.. :p

But they have the most caring to the family.
Always buy something special for them, bring them to good food, offer them travel package..

But I know papa and mama needs our love and care more than other things..
Now only I realize, we dont even have a family photo after we grown up..

ADA KE PATUT??????? We should take one now ~



tak patut now.. finally I found this..



15 comments:

Danny said...

ada ke patut? that's my line ...u plan plan la

Yvonne said...

finally is my turn....thanx for all the compliments & criticmssss....

jenice said...

wei, cha bo...

ur sentense wrong la..

you should say:

thanx for all the complimentsssss & criticm (no s okay!)

Unknown said...

u noticed that i purposely put the s & ssss....so smart, like me....

Unknown said...

testing....testing......123...

Yvonne said...

one more time testing...

jenice said...

oi.. this is comment box..
not testing box..

!@#@&$^#@$*@#($@... :p

jenice said...

oi.. kalian-kalian..
finally i found this pic..

Danny said...

how come cannot click to enlarge geh?

* try do the comment in pop up window...n oso open for everyone, tq

Unknown said...

happy family....

jenice said...

wei jie, i tell u, u really like pretty on that night la :p with the simple night gown..

unlike morning.. koko said u look like gao gui fu ren.. and a bit look like pck's wife, ms ROSIE..

so next time know which hair style to choose ya.. hhaa..

jenice said...

look*

Unknown said...

yalah, i felt that too......

jenice said...

felt that??

felt u look pretty or felt u look life Rosie?? hehe..

Unknown said...

of course look pretty lah.....