Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Poor Customer Service

MM = Maxis Maju Junction
ME = Jenice

ME: Can you please help to install my laptop so that I can use Maxis to online at home?
MM: (Look at me and mumbling mailto:*@&%5E#!%) which handphone are you using now?

ME: I am using K750i (and showing him my phone happily)
MM:Huh? This phone you want to use to online ah? (with sarcastic face)

ME: Nothing wrong with my handphone right? (Curious!)
MM: Hermmm.. If you want your phone to get burn the you use lo. (with Ah Beng face)

ME: Har?? I online only wor, why would it get burn?
MM: (Putting up his tone) This is handphone, you know, this is handphone, this is not Modem, sure your mother board will burn la. (Can't you tell me in a polite way??!!)

ME: (Start get angry) Then how much the charges?
MM: You ah, let me check first... Oh, you are not register under your name!!

ME: Ya, I am sub line of my boy friend's line.
MM: If like this ah, then you better dont use, if not end of the month when the bill come, you boy friend will scold why the charges so high.. haha (F*** You, what you bother about??)

ME: You dont bother about what my boy friend will tell me, just tell me how much the charges, and just install for me.. )@&#$&#^@$()*#)#@_$_@!(&# ..
(I started to put up my tone)
MM: ahhhh... ok la ok la..

Then I just take my laptop and walk away. No thanks from him..

After a while, I just refresh back the situation just now, what kind of service they provide??
And we (I and colleague) conclude that, this must be the boss for that shop, and Maxis so SUEY, got this type of person as distributor...

No comments: