Tuesday, April 15, 2008

International Musical Composition Quest Malaysia 2008


Congratulationsssss...


Finally, the show was end, and glad to be the EMCEE for that night.

This is the first time I hosted an entertainment kind of event, Malaysia final leh.. :p


Before this event, I always dream to be a famous emcee no matter in TV or corporate event.

But after that event, I realized that, this is an uneasy job as emcee require a creative mind and its use up a lot of brain storming. Huh, you can be really "chan" after that.


But I deeply enjoyed. It was a good exposure for me in my life.

This is the biggest event I had, I reckon.


Yup, we announced the result without surpricingly, Teh Vun Cheak from Sabah won the champion, and he will represent Malaysia attend the International Final 2008.

From his performance, we saw a very good example.

He is a christian but joinning Buddhish Musical Composition Quest. Contradicting right?

Music does not differentiate who you are and where you from, I like this phrase.


Well, here are the results for Malaysia Final 2008:

1. 西方 郑雯介 Teh Vun Cheak 30 yrs old

2. 天堂 张仲华 Teo Choon Hua 29 yrs old

3. 小草 钟智树 Chong Hion Hoong 26 yrs old

4. 路 黄国胜 Wong Kon Seng 19 yrs old

5. 家 陈炎章 Tan Yean Chang 37 yrs old


Congratulations !!!! Of course, Champion and 1st runner up will represent Malaysia to International Final 2008, hope you all perform well on June..
P/s: I like my make up on that night, but regret, cause forgot to take picture !!
:(

4 comments:

Unknown said...

who did the make up for u?

no photographer or videoman meh?

jenice said...

Maggie did lo, u know her right??

Got a lot of video (i think 5 video) shooting us, but camera i dont know la.

everytime sure i take photo but this time i missed it, may be i too stressed.. :p

Danny said...

is that green? still in trend meh?

jenice said...

sorry, if i'm not mistaken, it is brown and grey (kua)..

definately not green, i edited this photo, its too dark and i brighten it. hehe...