Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Comer / My Brother

hmmm... Welcome to the blog world...


人家说:一生人,一定有几个人会影响你的终生,你觉得呢?


I have a brother.
I like to follow his stylea:
living style, walking style, singing style, talking style, whatever style...


He is my good example and I am proud with him

Whatever things he did, I will always said PERFECT!!

I saw his blog today, he is new to here.


I immediately sign up and wanted to follow him.

I know he is a SuperMan, that's why, I want to be SuperWoman



跟随并不是失去自我,适当的追随,是人生求进的原动力。

5 comments:

Danny said...

Ms Ah Bi,

u think too much ah?

jenice said...

You forgot already?
What's my msn said??

I Am A Dreamer .. :p

Yvonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yvonne said...

y u din't follow lisa & yvonne?

jenice said...

wait la.. still q-ing ma..