Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First time Dating??!! - 彷徨 无助



I have a bad habit..


Would like to imagine the dating process..
Rainbow comes in, Romantic lunch, Sweet date...
Am I thinking too much?
Or am I making the picture too fancy??


Before I went out for lunch, I am so happy to announce..
"No lunch for me today, my loves one will come here, and this is our first date here"


After I came back, it seems like left my tears with me..
I wanted to announce again to everyone..
"I want to have lunch with you all everyday!"


Dear.. you have a lot of issues awaiting to resolve, I should not pressure you anymore like her..
But I really cant cope this anymore..


I want to cry, I don't want to be strong.. But I have to be strong..


Can i purge the memory just now and treated I just had a lunch with my colleague??
Can you come another day, I suppose that is our first date here.
But I reckon, this is the first date..
And I dare not to offer for second time..



坚强的性格应该是因为外人而促成...
而不是让自己心爱的人所逼成...

No comments: