Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On My Big Day @ Birthday ~ Candid Camera 1

I love cherry LV, my dream wallet ~

I felt that I never have CUTE post in my picture gallery before, cause I am not cute. So I intend to have this type of picture once in my life ~ My conclusion is, Eh, BOLEH ma, quite CUTE ma ~ haha..
This is our reflection from monitor, we took in this PetroScience while we bringing a group of FGY Monster to one day trip :p Inside this place, quite a lot of things to play, GOOD to go once.


Where is my ROAD, where is my LIFE, where is my OBJECTIVE, where is my FUTURE, where is my DREAM, where is THIS PLACE???

This is my 2nd time to Eye On Malaysia cause it is moving to other state soon. So happy to meet clown there, cause clown carry the same motto with me : Spread the Seeds of Happiness ~ Ehhh... I am a clown meh??

I tried this Roman Costume on behalf of Wei Shuang, but at the end I love it so much. I must take a photo to keep, and watch out my wedding picture. I must have this costume in too..

This picture showing my hosting stage have been taken a big step ahead. From a normal emcee to Malaysia Semi Final emcee to Malaysia Grand Final emcee to International Welcome Dinner emcee to Internation Semi Final emcee.. Yeah, my next year aim is : Internation Grand Final emcee ...

Look at my face, I am still young that time. This is the picture I took back to last year AiWoCamp. Still look fresh compare to now :p

Uuhh.. First time to Beijing.. So excited to buy things there provided your bargain skill as good as ME. Haha... I have good and bad memory there.. Of cause good because of swiping cheap things and bad because of the culture and attitude there.. too bad :(



No comments: