Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Best Buddy 2 ~ Wonderful Secondary School Life ~

This is my 5G sis family photo.


Let me introduce them one by one. Sophisticated Belize, Smart Yean Ching, Decisive Catherine, Pretty Hooi Hiong, Intelligent Wee Woon, Chaste Suu Yeen, and of cause, NAUGHTY ME.

I know Catherine when I was in form 3. She used to be a friend of my good friend and we used to work together at Mun Siang Lo. At that time, we try to pursuate her to be with SS :p and now, she stayed with SS happily. Cath is a straight forward girl that like to be true, and hate those pretended people. She is very clear what she want to be and achieve, of cause, she work hard for that. Sometimes, she helps us to make decision when we are in difficult position too.

Belize hates rumor, and unfortunately, when I knew her in form 4, she is entangled with a rumor that she hates the most. According to her, I walked to her and tell her "don't too passive because of the rumor, I trust you are not that kind of people." At that moment, she felt that I am so outstanding cause my thinking is different with others :p Belize is the most prettiest girl among us, and yet, she is sophisticated, intelligent, smart, independent, etc. So many strong point on her, and it caused the successful today.

I know her because she is Rumah B pleasure. She is our Olahragawati for 6 years in secondary school life, gosshh... She likes to take care of other peoples, this is why, she is the first to get marry among us. She is pregnant now, and the baby is the first nephew/niece in our group. She hardly talk/complaint, and she likes to listen more than comment. This is what a condition that all the guys looking for. Thanks yeen for giving a chance, we gathered together happily during her special day. This is the trip we went together after form 5.

I am so impressed when I get to know she can memorize a lot of number in a short time. That's why, she gave people a smart image. I know her since very young, we even always hi-bye to each other, cause she is staying behind my dad's shop. Our fade continue with the 5G graduation Langkawi trip. All the while, she gave me a genuine and pretty impression. Followed by Belize, she is the second prettiest in our group. She has a great perseverance, living in different state with bf but still can overcome the loneliness.

She scared me in the first place and I don't understand why? She is the youngest among us and she get upset or PEK CHEK easily. She dont like those people with uncertain thinking, making uncertain decision; but she is the most hardworking in our group. Always find opportunity to earn extra money during weekend. I knew her since form 2, we were in the same class, 2H. But we never talk to each other. May be she really afraid of me. I remember one time I called her, I said "Hello Hiong, I am Chin Chin." Suddenly she replied: Huh, Chin Chin. Huh, Chin Chin. Why Chin Chin called me, what happened? Huh?? -_-III

Our tai kah ceh in goup, and yet, she gave the most innocent image when we were small. I knew her since standard 4 in Kong Hoe. Then she transferred to Kwang Hua in form 4. Oh yeah, since I am the one who know her that time, so I volunteer to ask her sit beside me. But that time, she changed a lot. Not in a good sign though, she turn to be more idiocy ;p always bring out stupid laughter. But.. But.. she really bring out the laughter deep from her heart. She dont like to study, everynight watching tv till late midnight. We are so surprise, she got full A in STPM and now, she is a lawyer with licence. How come?? How come??

Each of us working with different field, different atmosphere. 7 of us having 7 different jobs in 7 different fields. We used to joke to each other, if we want to establish a company, no need to hire outsider, cause we 7 can handle the whole company no matter in what field, which department. :p

Let me introduce our career. Hiong with accounting field, work as Accounts; Woon with law field, work as Lawyer; Catherine with manufacturing marketing line, work as Marketing; Belize with KPMG, big 4 audit firm and work as an Auditor; Ching deal with a lot of staffs, she is in HR department as Human Resources Staff; Yeen work with Australian Company, she is a Customer Care expert; whereas, I am in Finance field, dealing with Group Finance.

Whenever we see a camera, we are ready to be captured :p Even without waiting the bride.. Oh no.. where is Yeen????

Second trip to Sungai Petani and Penang. Wish to have the 3rd trip together. We must promised to each other...

That's the end of our sista sista story.

Yo sista, you're in HEADLINE today @ Jenice-Hwang blogspot.

I Love you girls.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here jenice-hwang.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research displays that nearly 50% of all USA adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I love jenice-hwang.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards